St George's Cathedral
ABN: 42 859 078 945
Trading Address: 38 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia 6000
Telephone: (08) 9325 5766
Fax: (08) 9325 5242
We are committed to protecting our users' privacy. Keeping the information you share with us on the site, secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use and maintain your information is important to us at St George's Cathedral. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and, when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
Although your privacy is very important to us, in this legal and technical environment, we cannot fully ensure that your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. Please see "Disclosure to Third Parties", below, for more information.
This Privacy Statement is intended to explain our privacy practices and inform you as to:
- the kinds of information we collect from users of the site and how that information is collected;
- how we use the information;
- the circumstances under which we disclose information to third parties;
- how you can access, update or delete any information collected about you by us; and
- the mechanisms we have implemented to protect your personally identifiable information.
You can visit the site and learn about our organisation and its products and services.
Personally Identifiable Information:
When we use the term "personally identifiable information" we mean information such as your full name, street address, town or city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, IP address and any other information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you. Personally identifiable information also includes information about your transactions or relationship with us, if you have been a customer or you have provided this type of information. For example, if you make a purchase or donation on our site, in addition to your name and contact information, we will also collect and maintain your billing address, Image selections, your order number and information about your computer's internet address and web site which may have referred or directed you to the site (e.g., the referring URL). We collect this and other information to communicate with you and to send you promotional materials.
We may use your personally identifiable information to advise you about activities associated with St George's Cathedral.
Third Parties on our site:
Our site may contain advertisements, references and links to other web sites and organizations. You should be aware that different rules may apply to the collection, use or disclosure of your information by third parties in connection with their advertisements, promotions and other web sites you encounter on the Internet. The use of such technology by these third parties is within their control and not ours, and even if we have a relationship with the third party, we do not control those sites or their policies and practices regarding your information and we encourage you to investigate and ask questions directly of them in this regard.
Disclosure to Third Parties:
Except as described in this Privacy Statement, St George's Cathedral uses good faith efforts not to provide third parties with access to your personally identifiable information. We will, however, make your personally identifiable information available to others:
- When we have your consent to do so, in which case their use of your information is subject to their own privacy policies;
- When we have retained companies to work with or on behalf of Parkerville Children and Youth Care to provide Products, goods or services that you have requested;
- When we are compelled to do so by a governmental agency, court or other entity (e.g., to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process);
- If we believe your actions violate any law, regulation, any of our guidelines for promotions, product offerings or any other features or functions of the site, or if you threaten the rights, property or safety of Parkerville Children and Youth Care, its suppliers, advertisers, other customers or users, or any other party;
- As and when we, in our sole discretion, believe such disclosure to be necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, to protect our organisation and assets, to defend our interests and/or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; or
It is also possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
We do not sell or market your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated organizations.
Communications from us:
If you provide us with your e-mail address, we may occasionally send you emails notifying you about new services, products or other news relevant for you or the community.
Our privacy guidelines are designed to ensure that we:
- collect and use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to deliver high quality service, to administer our organisation and to let you know of goods and services that are available from our organisation;
- protect the personally identifiable information the site's users share with us, maintaining strict standards of security and confidentiality. In this regard we even limit access by our own employees to those individuals who are trained and advised in the proper handling of such information and any employee found violating our standards of security and confidentiality will be subject to our disciplinary processes;
- not disclose your personally identifiable information to any external organization, except as we have described in this Privacy Statement or unless we have previously obtained your consent;
- require any other organisation that we retain or engage to provide services for us, to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance;
- exchange information about you and carry out credit approvals or checks necessary for your purchases of Products from us, to prevent fraud and any other activities we may be required to monitor and report under applicable laws and regulations; and
- make every effort to keep your personally identifiable information complete, up to date, and accurate based on the information you provide us. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms And Conditions
For your security and protection St George's Cathedral uses a secure and encrypted mechanism (256-bit SSL encryption) for storing the information you provide us. The information you send us is stored in a secure manner and encrypted to ensure it is not accessed by any unauthorised persons or entities.
Shipping Practices and Delivery Policy:
Goods will be dispatched immediately when we receive payment by Bank cheque, Money order, Credit card or Direct Bank deposit. Personal cheques will take 6 working days to clear before dispatch.
Ship-to locations: Shipping to Australia only unless otherwise specified or arranged.
Postage and handling: By Australia Post surface mail unless otherwise requested. Please enquire for cost of other forms of local delivery. Large items will be sent by road freight at additional cost.
Buyer Pays Shipping.
Postage Insurance: Is not provided. Should you wish to purchase postage insurance, please contact us for a quote before you place your order. Please note that once the item has been posted, we take no responsibility for items.
Customer service & return policy:
Should we not be able to fill your order within two business days, you will be notified via email. You will be given the option of a complete refund, or to elect to have the goods dispatched when they become available.
All transactions are in Australian Dollars only ($AUD).